Friday, January 07, 2005

Fridays

Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday, but will feel like Friday, and Sunday will feel like Saturday, and might even feel like Friday. This is what it feels like, to me, to be disabled. One day feels like any other day, except maybe that my fiance is home all day on the weekends. I have not painted for almost a month now, and look forward to my next outing there. Last Sunday we took a picnic to a lovely park near our home and I saw several paintings and plan to return this Sunday and carry my portable palette with me and capture the beauty there. Perchance I will continue to paint on Sundays... Perhaps Sundays will feel like a particular day and I will once again regain a sense of time for ALL the days of the week. Right now, Tuesdays and Thursdays feel like Tuesdays and Thursdays, because of the NA meetings I have begun to attend on those days. Although, sometimes Tuesdays feel like Thursdays but Thursdays never feel like Tuesdays, because my home group meets on Thursdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home