Thursday, November 23, 2006

A new day of thanks

I was pondering about how long it has been since I posted. I've been playing a popular online game and completely lost track of time and space, again, again! I'm selling my online account, again, and moving back to the things that need to be brought to my thoughts again, again.

I am about to finish the second part of the second part of the kaballah class I started last spring, The "Pages of Shustah". It has been a nice study and I have remembered a lot of things from my past incarnations. It is also lending me a great deal of inspiration in my attempt to examine my study of the Tarot.

I met some wonderful souls while playing my online game, and I will hope they can remain online friends, in my real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home