Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A picture is worth it!



This is a picture of my favorite comic character, Satchel, the pooch from the Get Fuzzy strip.
This is also the look I get from my cat, Milo, when he wants fed.

I have tried to remember to look how to publish photos here, but I keep forgetting to look for those instructions. That's the way with most of my day, I keep going all the way to the store just to get something, but forget what it was I was going there for and getting something I did not want but thought I might need, and when getting home remembering the whole ugly incident. I do this many times at home, I am walking all over the house wondering why I am in that particular room at that time and my wife looks like she is wondering the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home