Thursday, May 27, 2004

I am the Artist.

I am the artist...I will try. The light leaves and yet, is still. Time remains, and life... endures, fullfilling, learning & loving!

To the artist: I do not hurry. See what you will see. Show me what I have not seen. Tell me, that ideal to you.

Give me, to me, to him, her, them, but give nontheless.

To be myself to hear, is my pursuit. With palette in hand, with the best brush... that special scene beheld.

How young to start, as I? Which color, why that line?

The direction of light rolls across the field and yet it does not leave. In writing, art dwells within the written word, and the light does not leave.

I long for the filled-in stain, a patch of azure and the living world that serves and consoles the light of life that never leaves... as in art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home